Terms and Conditions:
Welcome to photoNepal.travel
Your access to and use of photoNepal site/app is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms and Conditions. These terms and conditions apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the photNepal site/app.
By accessing or using the photoNepal site/app you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the photnepal site/app.
When we say (photoNepal, we, us, NTB) we mean the Nepal Tourism Board and its governing body while the (user, you, your) means the general user, visitor and others who access or use the photoNepal site/app. The user is also responsible for any activity that occurs under his/her user name. He/she is also responsible for keeping secure his or her password. You are solely responsible for your conduct and any data, text, information, user names, graphics, photos, profiles, audio and video clips, links ("Content") that you submit, post, and display on the platform.
Violation of any of these agreements will result in the termination of your account. While Nepal Tourism Board prohibits such conduct and content on its site, you understand and agree that Nepal Tourism Board cannot be responsible for the Content posted on its web site and photoNepal system and you nonetheless may be exposed to such materials and that you use the service at your own risk. Further to this,
You aren’t allowed to…..
- Abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate or intimidate other photoNepal users.
- Post nude, partially nude, or sexually suggestive photos.
- Use the photoNepal service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. International users agree to comply with all local laws regarding online conduct and acceptable content.
- Modify, adapt or hack the system or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with Nepal Tourism Board.
- Access the system by any other means other than the application itself.
- Crawl, scrape, or otherwise cache any content from photoNepal including but not limited to user profiles and photos.
- Create or submit unwanted email or comments to any users ("Spam").
- Use web URLs, company's name in the username.
- Transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- In the use of system, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
We reserve the right to…..
- Modify or terminate the system for any reason, without notice at any time.
- Refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- Force forfeiture of any username that becomes inactive, violates trademark, or may mislead other users.
- Reclaim usernames on behalf of businesses or individuals that hold legal claim or trademark on those usernames.
Proprietary Rights in content on photoNepal
- photoNepal does not claim any ownership rights in the text, files, images, photos, video, sounds, musical works, works of authorship, applications, or any other materials (collectively, "Content") that you post on or through the system made by Nepal Tourism Board. By posting any Content on or through the system, you hereby grant Nepal Tourism Board a non-exclusive, royalty-free, worldwide, license to use, modify, delete from, add to, publicly perform, publicly display, reproduce and translate such Content, including without limitation distributing part or all of the content in any media formats through any media channels, in its all endeavor of promoting Nepal not limiting to participation in tourism fairs, festivals, collaborations with other agencies including printing not filtered by licence.
- You represent and warrant that: (i) you own the Content posted by you on or through the system or otherwise have the right to grant the license set forth in this section, (ii) the posting and use of your Content on or through the system does not violate the privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, contract rights, intellectual property rights or any other rights of any person, and (iii) the posting of your Content on the Site does not result in a breach of contract between you and a third party. You agree to pay for all royalties, fees, and any other monies owing any person by reason of Content you post on or through the system.
- The Content of System is protected by copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other laws, and NTB owns and retains all rights in the Content and the System.
- The photoNepal contains Content of Users and other licensors. Except as provided within this Agreement, or except the license given by the Users you may not copy, modify, translate, publish, broadcast, transmit, distribute, perform, display, or sell any content appearing on or through the System.
- NTB performs technical functions necessary to offer the photoNepal System, including but not limited to transcoding and/or reformatting Content to allow its use throughout the System.
- Although the Site and photoNepal System is normally available, there will be occasions when the Site or other System will be interrupted for scheduled maintenance or upgrades, for emergency repairs, or due to failure of telecommunications links and equipment that are beyond the control of NTB. Also, although NTB will normally only delete Content that violates this Agreement, NTB reserves the right to delete any Content for any reason, without prior notice. Deleted content may be stored by NTB in order to comply with certain legal obligations and is not retrievable without a valid court order. Consequently, NTB encourages you to maintain your own backup of your Content. NTB will not be liable to you for any modification, suspension, or discontinuation of the photoNepal or the loss of any Content from it.